Pineapple Mango Salsa
This fruit salsa served with tortilla chips is great for summer barbecues. It can also be served alongside fish and chicken entrees.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Yield: 2-2/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 25 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.