Pineapple Ham Spread
"This is a recipe I served my kids when time was short...and so was leftover ham," recalls Delia Kennedy of Deer Park, Washington. Spread the sweet ham mixture on rye bread or crunchy crackers for an effortless appetizer.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- 1/2 cup ground fully cooked ham
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple and ham. Serve with
- crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 70 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.