Pineapple Fluff Pie
This dessert has been a life saver for more then 20 years of entertaining and potlucks. With only four ingredients, it's a snap to make and pop in the fridge.Jane Rhodes, Silverdale, Washington
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and pudding mix until
- thickened; fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (prepared with sugar-free lemon pudding mix, reduced-fat whipped topping and a reduced-fat graham cracker crust) equals 190 calories, 7 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.