- measure; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour. Add the egg
- yolks, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Add enough milk to
- reserved pineapple juice to measure 2-1/2 cups. Stir milk mixture
- into cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites on high until stiff. Fold filling
- mixture into egg whites. Gently pour into crust. Sprinkle with
- Bake at 325° for 55 minutes or until filling is set. Cool
- completely on wire rack. Chill until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 248 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.