Pineapple Cranberry Punch
Combining refreshing pineapple flavor with the zing of cranberry juice is how I created an easy-to-fix sipper to take to holiday parties.
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 bottle (64 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled, divided
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Combine 2 cups cranberry juice and crushed pineapple. Pour into a
- 6-cup ring mold; freeze. Just before serving, combine pineapple
- juice and remaining cranberry juice in a punch bowl; stir in ginger
- ale. Add the ice ring. Yield: about 3-1/2 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.