"WHEN I was a child, my mother often served this salad with multicolored marshmallows sprinkled on top, much to my delight. The marshmallows added a touch of sweetness that really complemented this salad's tangy flavor.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice, drained
- Paprika, optional
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and milk. Place
- cabbage and pineapple in a large salad bowl; add dressing and toss.
- Chill. Sprinkle with paprika before serving if desired. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 186 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.