Pineapple Colada Shake
With refreshing coconut and pineapple flavors, this frothy shake is sinfully delicious! With its hint of cinnamon and creamy texture, it just begs to be your poolside companion. —Melissa Jelinek, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple
- Ground cinnamon
- Pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry
- Place the rum, ice cream and pineapple in a blender. Cover and
- process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a chilled
- glass. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Garnish with pineapple and a cherry.
- Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without garnishes) equals 360 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.