Pineapple Coconut Snowballs
Marlene Rhodes shares a three-ingredient treat she quickly whips up in her Colorado Springs, Colorado kitchen. Canned pineapple adds refreshing taste to the frosty-looking finger food.
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in coconut. Refrigerate for 6 hours or
- overnight. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece (prepared with fat-free cream cheese) equals 67 calories, 5 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 55 gm sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.