- top springs back when lightly touched. Immediately invert pan; cool
- completely, about 1 hour.
- Run a knife around side and center tube of pan. Remove cake to a
- serving plate. Combine the confectioners' sugar, butter and enough
- pineapple juice to achieve a glaze consistency. Drizzle over top of
- cake, allowing some glaze to drape down the sides. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 408 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.