Pineapple Banana Shakes
When I have fruit and milk or other foods I need to use up, I like to create my own recipes. Any combination of fruit works well in this refreshing shake recipe.
-Romaine Wetzel, Ronks, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium firm banana, quartered
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract, optional
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; cover and
- process until smooth. Pour into glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 204 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.