- the cream of coconut, milk and extract. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a
- large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set
- and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on
- a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Thinly slice pineapple; arrange on cheesecake. Warm apple jelly;
- brush over pineapple. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before
- serving, garnish with blossoms if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 448 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.