Picante Pepper Relish
In addition to being served with different meats or fajitas, this zippy relish tastes terrific with corn chips.Olivia Abrams, Canton, Texas
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) spicy hot V8 juice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 to 5 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate. Serve as
- an accompaniment to meat and fajitas. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 16 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.