- additional broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for
- 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring to
- a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain
- chicken; add to onion mixture. Stir in the thyme, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Stack all 10 phyllo sheets. Roll up, starting at a long side; cut
- into 1/2-in. strips. Place in a large bowl and toss to separate
- strips. Spritz with butter-flavored spray. Arrange over chicken
- mixture; spritz again. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10-15
- minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 317 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 531 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.