Phyllo Crab Cups
These cute appetizers taste scrumptious in their phyllo tart shells—horseradish and paprika add a nice kick.
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and horseradish until smooth. Stir
- in crab and onion. Spoon 2-3 teaspoonfuls into each tart shell;
- sprinkle with paprika.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 16-18 minutes or until
- tops begin to brown. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 45 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.