Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
In Somerville, Massachusetts, Maria Regakis tops a crescent roll crust with deli beef, mozzarella cheese and sauteed veggies. The quick combination offers the terrific taste of the traditional sandwich in a fun new way.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle; seal
- perforations. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or
- until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper, onion in oil
- and bouillon until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Arrange beef over crust. Brush with salad dressing; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with
- green pepper mixture. Cut into 12 pieces. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 pieces equals 352 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,049 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.