- paper-lined baking sheet.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons pear mixture into the center of each square.
- Bring two diagonal corners of pastry over filling and pinch together
- at point. Repeat with remaining two corners; then twist points
- together to form a purse.
- Roll pastry strips into ropes; wrap loosely around the neck of each
- purse, twisting to secure. Brush with egg. Bake at 400° for
- 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 424 calories, 21 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.