- Spread apricot filling to within 1 in. of edges. Roll out remaining
- portion; place over filling.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire
- rack. In a large bowl, beat confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla
- and enough milk to achieve desired consistency. Spread over top;
- sprinkle with remaining walnut mixture. Cut into 1-in. squares.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-1/2 dozen.
To Make Ahead: Dough can be made a day in advance; cover and refrigerate each portion.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 71 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 29 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.