- Repeat if necessary to thoroughly coat the squares. Let them dry
- Save four of the petit fours for another use. Arrange the remaining
- petit fours in a square shape on the covered board as shown in the
- photo above.
- With decorating gel, decorate the petit four to look like a
- Dutchman's Puzzle quilt pattern as shown in the photo. Or create
- another quilt pattern of your choice. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 393 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.