- Meanwhile, for pesto, place basil and garlic in a food processor;
- cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Add cream
- cheese and remaining oil; beat until smooth. Set aside. In a large
- skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no
- longer pink; drain.
- Punch dough down. On a floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Build up edges slightly.
- Spread pesto over crust. Layer with spaghetti sauce, Parmesan cheese,
- sausage mixture, mushrooms, olives and Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at
- 400° for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese
- is melted. Yield: 12 slices.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 370 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 714 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.