- Meanwhile, place the spinach, basil, garlic, walnuts, cheese and
- pepper in a food processor; cover and process until blended. While
- processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into a
- 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread pesto to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 12 rolls.
- Place rolls cut side up in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1
Nutrition Facts: 1 bun equals 181 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.