Pesto Pasta Medley
This was a favorite recipe at the prep school where I used to work. I always receive complements and requests for the recipe.Beth Lepore, Winchester, Massachusetts
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 packages (7 ounces each) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 package (12 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 2 jars (3-1/2 ounces each) prepared pesto
- 1 jar (6 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook tortellini and spiral pasta according to package directions;
- drain and place in a large serving bowl. Add the artichokes, pesto,
- tomatoes and salt. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Serve
- warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 330 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 586 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.