Perky Tuna Salad Sandwich
"Tuna salad gets a new twist with this tasty recipe," reports Paula Pelis of Rocky Point, New York. "The crunch really livens up the tuna."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6-1/8 ounces) chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 8 medium pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Spread on cracker or bread.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 125 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.