- Separate cream-filled cookies; remove and discard cream filling. For
- wings, cut six cookies in half. Rewarm the chocolate mixture. Spread
- a small amount on each cookie half; attach to penguins with cut edge
- facing forward.
- For bases, attach penguins to remaining cookies using melted
- chocolate. For feet, remove white ends of remaining candy corn
- pieces and discard; flatten candy. Attach two candies to each cookie
- base. Let stand for 45 minutes or until set. Yield: 6 penguins.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 232 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.