Peppy Peach Salsa
"Garden-fresh salsas are one of my favorite condiments," relates Jennifer
Abbot from Moraga, California. "So when I saw a recipe for peach salsa in the newspaper, I couldn't think of anything that sounded better."
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1/2 green serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 red serrano chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 small yellow chili pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger;
- let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the peaches, peppers and cilantro.
- Serve with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 30 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.