Peppery Herb Flatbread
Dress up a prebaked pizza crust for a quick and easy snack. Seasoned with a blend of Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, pepper and salt, the toasty wedges are perfect for dipping in marinara sauce. —Mark Piskorski, Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Combine the
- remaining ingredients; sprinkle over crust.
- Bake at 450° for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 243 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.