- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the water and remaining tomato sauce; pour over pasta
- mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella
- cheese. Top with pepperoni.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 24-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 306 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 795 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.