Pepperoni Veggie Pizzas
These mini pizzas start with a tortilla crust, and are loaded with veggies, cheese and turkey pepperoni. "For a meat-lover's version, I sometimes add browned ground round and Canadian bacon," notes Vicki Milam from Huntsville, Alabama.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 12 thin slices zucchini
- 4 fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons each chopped green, red and yellow pepper
- 2 thin slices provolone cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on a greased
- baking sheet. Spread with pesto; top with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pizza equals 372 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 741 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.