Pepperoni Pizza Supreme
"Here's my in-a-hurry homemade alternative to typical restaurant pizza," writes Sandy Schnack, Blue Springs, Missouri, " Our family loves the crispy combination of vegetables and the lighter cheeses and turkey pepperoni. The only thing missing is the guilt!"
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 38 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce;
- sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic
- powder. Top with the mushrooms, broccoli and peppers.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Top with pepperoni and mozzarella
- cheese. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until vegetables are
- crisp-tender and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Nutrition Facts: One slice equals 244 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 698 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber,