Pepperoni Pizza Spread
Loaded with popular pizza ingredients, this cheesy concoction from Connie Milinovich of Cudahy, Wisconsin is wonderful on crackers of all kinds.
48 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first nine
- ingredients. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered,
- 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and lightly browned. Serve
- with crackers, breadsticks and/or French bread. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 88 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.