Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Folks will dig into this rich pizza-flavored dip from Donna Cajski of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It's loaded with tasty toppings including pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and cheese, then warmed in the microwave.
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 24 slices pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Spread the cream cheese into an ungreased 9-in. microwave-safe pie
- plate. Top with olives, mushrooms, onion, pepperoni, pizza sauce and
- Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 7-10 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Serve with crackers. Yield: 8-10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 160 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.