Pepperoni Pasta Salad
Bottled Italian dressing and pepperoni add zip to this colorful combination shared by Shannon Lommen. Serve it right away or assemble it ahead of time. "The longer this salad chills the better," says the Kaysville, Utah cook.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, cucumber, tomato,
- onions and pepperoni. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.