Pepperoni Extreme Dip
Set it and forget it! With just 10 minutes of prep time and assistance from a slow cooker, you’ll be ready to serve your hungry bunch with ease. —Laura Stonesifer, Houlton, Wisconsin
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced green olives with pimientos, drained and chopped
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the first six ingredients in a 4-qt. slow cooker coated with
- cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours; stir. Cover
- and cook 1-1/2 hours longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with
- tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/4 quarts.