Pepperoni Cheese Ravioli
"This nicely spiced pasta toss is a wonderful last-minute main dish," writes Lisa Mouton of Orlando, Florida. "If you make a salad while the frozen ravioli cooks, you can have dinner ready in a half hour."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, diced
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- saucepan, saute mushrooms, pepperoni and onion in butter until onion
- is tender. Stir in tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder,
- basil, oregano and cayenne; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir
- in sour cream. Drain ravioli; toss with cream sauce. Yield: 4-6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 412 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.