Pepperoni-Artichoke Pasta Salad
Everyone loves a good pasta salad, and this one will make ’em feel like you fussed. Convenient store-bought dressing, artichoke hearts, olives, pepperoni and mozzarella cubes give it extra flavor and flair. —Clara Coulson Minney,
Washington Court House, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 cup cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the mozzarella cheese, artichokes, olives, pepperoni,
- onion, Parmesan cheese and green pepper.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to salad. Drizzle with salad
- dressing and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 270 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 840 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.