- baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes
- before carefully removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Dip cookie ends
- into melted chips; allow excess to drip off. Sprinkle with crushed
- candies and place on waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts:ookie (calculated without candies) equals 107 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.