- cookie; bake 1-2 minutes longer or until marshmallow is puffed. Cool
- for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa. Stir in
- milk and extract until smooth. Gradually stir in melted chocolate.
- Drizzle over marshmallows; sprinkle with candies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 109 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.