- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla
- and salt. Stir in enough cream to achieve a drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with additional candies. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 649 calories, 35 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.