- bowl coated with cooking spray, turning once to coat top. Cover and
- let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Punch down dough; let stand for 10 minutes. Roll out to a 15-in. x
- 10-in. rectangle. Place in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan coated with
- cooking spray. Let stand for 10 minutes. Prick with a fork. Bake at
- 375° for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic and salt; let
- stand for 15 minutes. Place peppers and onion on a baking sheet;
- drizzle with half of the oil mixture. Broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned; set
- Toss chicken with pepper flakes and remaining oil mixture; place on a
- baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until
- chicken juices run clear.
- Arrange vegetables and chicken over crust. Drizzle with barbecue
- sauce; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Yield: 20 appetizer servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 168 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.