Pepper Jack Pepperoni Rolls
Need a speedy after-school snack or movie-night appetizer? Try these kid-friendly, three-ingredient pizza rolls. “They’re delicious and a snap to assemble,” raves Judy Pinnow of Akron, Ohio.
36 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (48 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/2 pound pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- Flatten rolls into 3-1/2-in. circles. Top each with about 1
- tablespoon of cheese and 1 rounded teaspoon of pepperoni. Bring up
- edges and pinch to seal. Place seam side down 2 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 143 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.