- medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat horseradish and remaining butter until blended.
- Spread over bread slices. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in.
- from heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Thinly slice the beef; place on toasted bread. Top with caramelized
- onions. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 112 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.