Penne Pasta Salad
I came up with this recipe one day while experimenting in my kitchen. This salad makes a great side dish with just about any kind of meat.
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each dill weed, garlic salt and lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to the vegetables. Combine
- salad dressing and seasonings; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield:
- 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 320 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 608 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.