- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, white chocolate and vanilla
- until light and fluffy. Fold in pecans. Frost cake. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 747 calories, 43 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.