- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners'
- sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla and enough milk to achieve a
- spreading consistency. Place one cake layer on a serving platter;
- spread with a third of the frosting. Repeat layers twice. Garnish
- with pecan halves if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 528 calories, 27 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.