Pecan Pineapple Fluff
Susan Barlow of Hayden, Indiana likes to whip up this creamy dessert for picnics and family gatherings. Pineapple, cream cheese, marshmallows and pecans make it an ideal no-bake alternative when you're short on time.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. In a bowl, beat cream
- cheese, butter, sugar and reserved juice. Stir in pineapple,
- marshmallows and pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 355 calories, 27 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.