- In a small bowl, fold whipped topping into 1/3 cup butterscotch
- topping. Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread with half
- of the filling. Toss pears with lemon juice; sprinkle half of pears
- over the filling. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons butterscotch topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Arrange pecan halves on top of cake. Drizzle with remaining
- butterscotch topping. Refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Editor’s Note: Butterscotch topping should be at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 545 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.