Pecan Pancake Pizza
Want to feed your family without flipping griddle after griddle of flapjacks? Try this big pancake pizza that bakes in the oven in minutes. Topped with granola and nuts, the wedges are terrific served with syrup.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 3/4 cup granola cereal without raisins
- 3/4 cup pecan halves
- Maple syrup, optional
- Place pancake mix in a bowl. Combine the eggs, milk, oil and maple
- flavoring; add to pancake mix and mix well. Pour into a greased
- 14-in. pizza pan; sprinkle with granola and pecans.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges. Serve with syrup if
- desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 295 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein.