Pecan Goody Cups
These miniature tarts feature whole pecans, a caramel-like filling, and a butter and cream cheese crust that melts right in your mouth. —Janice Hose, Hagerstown, Maryland
48 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min./batch
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 48 pecan halves
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add flour, beating until mixture forms a ball. Cover and
- refrigerate for 15 minutes. For filling, in a small bowl, combine
- the brown sugar, eggs and butter.
- Roll dough into 1-in. balls. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides
- of greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon filling into cups; top each
- with a pecan half.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for
- 2-3 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 97 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,