- Coat chicken strips with pecan mixture. Place in a greased 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25
- minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- For vinaigrette, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt preserves.
- Transfer to a small bowl; add vinegar and garlic. Gradually whisk in
- Divide salad greens among six plates; sprinkle with cheese and
- blueberries. Top with chicken. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 salad equals 452 calories, 27 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.