Mustard and dill give this catfish its savory flavor, and the pecan crust lends a delightful crunch. You’ll have dinner on the table in no time with this no-fuss dish from our Test Kitchen.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup ground pecans
- 2 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the mustard, milk and dill. Place pecans
- in another shallow bowl. Dip fillets in mustard mixture and then in
- pecans. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet equals 341 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 333 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.