Pecan Cheese Logs
Monterey Jack, Colby and cream cheese come together with seasonings to create these logs that everyone will enjoy. Roll them in toasty pecans for the perfect finishing touch. —Melissa Goff, Burkburnett, Texas
24 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Butter-flavored crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the shredded
- cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder and Worcestershire
- sauce. Shape mixture into two logs, about 6 in. long. Roll in
- pecans, pressing down gently.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours or
- overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 logs (12 servings each).
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 189 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.